• OPEN BOX Forgan of St Andrews Ultralight Carry Golf Bag OPEN BOX Forgan of St Andrews Ultralight Carry Golf Bag

OPEN BOX Forgan of St Andrews Ultralight Carry Golf Bag

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $19.99

In Stock
Earn reward points worth in total .
This item is refurbished. We have brand new ones with a longer warranty for just $37.99. Would you like to see them ?
Delivery Preview
US Ground $6.99
2 Day $21.25
1 Day $31.88

NOTE: This item is an open box/refurbished item and may have some cosmetic blemishes or signs of use but has been verified as fully functional. Open box items are clearance items and final sales. Open box items may not be returned.

4 color combinations available

  • 7.5" 2-way compressed nylon top
  • Holds a full set of 14 clubs
  • Rigid spine maintains bag vertically
  • Molded top cuff with divider to separate woods/hybrids and irons
  • 2-point sling suspension for excellent balance and versatility
  • External mesh beverage pocket
  • Side saddle full-length apparel pocket
  • Easily accessible side saddle ball pocket
  • Velor-lined accessory pocket with zipper
  • Umbrella holder
  • Rain cover included
  • Weighs 1.25 lbs
  • Brand new

Compare similar bags at $65

Made by Forgan of St. Andrews

Brief history of Forgan of St. Andrews

Hugh Philp was appointed club maker to the Society of St. Andrews (Later the Royal & Ancient) in 1819. He, and his clubs (Especially his putter), established a unique reputation and were in great demand. In 1852, Philp’s nephew, Robert Forgan, Took over the family business, and a combined ‘Philp Forgan’ motif was stamped on the clubs. Four years later, when Hugh Philp died, ‘Philp Forgan’ simply became ‘Forgan’. From that day forward, Robert and his brother James paid great attention to raw materials and pioneered the use of hickory for the shaft. To prevent unscrupulous merchants from switching the wood, the Forgans’ used a special hammer to stamp the family name on each piece of timber they selected for delivery.

In 1863, Robert Forgan was appointed club maker to the Prince of Wales and was allowed to use the Prince’s Feathers as a trademark on all his clubs. As business increased, so did the size of the company. Robert’s son, T.B. Forgan, joined his father’s company in 1881 and by 1895 the company had nearly 40 employees. By the turn of the century, Forgan was the largest equipment maker in St. Andrews and had fully merchandised their operation.

Forgan of St. Andrews is the oldest name in golf and the time tested tradition of providing superior products and service is being carried on to serve you as our valued customer.